2010年3月19日 星期五

everytime when i write something right here because I think of you
I dont know what make you attract me?
your good looking? not really really good indeed
your humour? should be
and ,definately, you are so nice and abit gentlement so timetimes
you dont know i am typing something up here
or, you will never know that
when the first time i wrote here, the sad story started...I knew that at the very beginning

when will you seperate with her?
do you really love her?
If she didnt have your babe, would you marry her?

I had class in your office last night...the third time at your office
you wore your slippers..oh ..you never care your image in front of me?!...or it is never important for you...

I dont know if such special feeling towards you will last long , but , at least, at this moment, the feeling is still burning

I hope a flower will be seen one day
the flower of you and me

沒有留言:

張貼留言